My heart is to help encourage and equip believers as we walk this walk of faith. I also wish to present the truth of Christ to those who don't know him in hopes that they will be inspired to seek him. I would love for you to write and share your words of testimony and practical ways that you live out the gospel in your life. If you are interested in Guest Writing for Tea Time and Jesus, please read the guidelines below.
Guidelines for Guest Post Submissions:
- Submissions should be original content, however, exceptions for previously published content can be made on a case by case basis.
- Submissions should have minimal grammatical mistakes and typos. Be sure to read through each post thoroughly and submit your final product once you have completed your draft.
- Submissions should be between 600 and 1200 words.
- Submissions should begin with a short anecdotal story or attention grabbing question/statement.
- Submissions should be sent 2 weeks before the Publish date.
- Submissions should also contain a Photograph (JPEG), a short bio, and social media links.
At this time Tea Time and Jesus does not offer any monetary compensation. Each posts will be promoted on social media and in the Tea Time and Jesus Newsletter. Tea Time and Jesus reserves the right to edit a post to fit the style of the blog. Edited posts will not be published without review by the original author.
If you are interested in guest posting for Tea Time and Jesus please fill out the form below.